Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy thanksgiving !

I know what I’m thankful for. I’m thankful for being here today. I’m thankful for being alive. I’m thankful for everything that god put me through, for it gave me the strength to survive in the face of adversity and made me the person I am. I’m thankful and grateful to my friends and family for being there with their unquestionable faith and support. And their determination to keep me going, no matter what. For putting up with my insecurities (and I have a lot of them) and tantrums. For trying to understand the challenges and working with them. For living with my cold attitude and sometimes, shredding me to pieces for it. For believing that everything serves a higher purpose. I’m thankful to my colleagues for making everyday a little less dull and a little brighter. And most of all I’m thankful to you, Amit, for giving me the strength to dream and trust in miracles. For believing in me and making me believe in myself. For standing by me through a lot of bad times. for loving me at my worst,for seeing through my rage,For pushing me when I wanted to crash, and holding me, when I wanted to lie down. I’m thankful for your sheer presence, for it’s a beacon of strength and happiness.
10.31 AM
26/11/2010

No comments: